Saturday 22 November 2014

NeoBux average clicks



I've been working out how many times my referrals have been clicking, even created a little spreadsheet! Shame I didn't start it the first week I rented my first 3 referrals as I can't seem to work out if you can view that info through the NeoBux website.

Here is what I have so far

Week 2 [13 Rented Referrals]
Total Clicks for week = 124
Average clicks per day = 17
Works out at roughly $0.085 per day

Week 3 [53 Rented Referrals]
Total Clicks for week = 573
Average clicks per day =82
Works out at roughly $0.41 per day

Week 4 [153 Rented Referrals]
Total Clicks for week = 1644
Average clicks per day = 235
Works out at roughly $1.175 per day

Week 5 [253 Rented Referrals]   (worked out for 5 days - will update at the end of the week)
Total Clicks for 5 days = 1694
Average clicks per day = 339
Works out at roughly $1.695 per day


I decided to do this as all the guides I found online always worked out figures by saying all your referrals will click 4 times every day and that really isn't likely at all.  By using their highly unlikely figures its easy to believe my current 253 referrals should be clicking a total of 1012 times a day making me $5.06 and as you can see $1.695 is only around 33% or that (If I have done my maths correctly) 


Just a little update on my current earnings: At the time of writing this I have earned $92.17 through NeoBux :-D


And I have received a grand total of $5.70! (Only really cashed out to check how and if it would work!)  The rest of what I have earned has either been reinvested in renting more referrals and extending them.



Here is my referral if you would like to sign up: http://www.neobux.com/?r=Alix81

No comments:

Post a Comment