Thursday 14 August 2014

Just received another £10 Amazon Voucher

This time its from Gift Hulk!

I don't really do much with gift hulk to be honest, I usually just do a few bits on there after I've hit my swagbucks target. Its a similar type of website, you can do surveys, watch videos etc and earn Hulk Coins. One of the things I do everyday is the guess the card game. Basically you get so many free goes at guessing the next card (one chop = one go). You can choose to guess the actual card, the card rank or just the suit. I usually go for guess the suit, you win less but you have more chance of getting it right :)

 You can also win 'Fountain of youth' codes. These are special codes that will give you a random number of Hulk coins for a random number of people, for example 28HC for 3 people. You then use the code yourself then give two friends the code and they will also get 28HC each.

I'll have to write another more detailed post about Gift Hulk one day but that it for now!

Oh if you would like to sign up, please use my referral :)

http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/KK123805






No comments:

Post a Comment